- 100% USA made Kanthal wire
- 100% Japnanese absorbent cotton
- BTDC (Bottom Triangle Dual Coil) is 0.25ohm (10-50W), 0.5ohm (10-35W)
- Adjustable airflow
- Top fill design makes refilling cleaner and easier
- Outside liquid adjustment by the outer ring is a unique design in the market
- With 510 thread and 6ml huge capacity
- Increased liquid baffle plate helps prevent the e-liquid from being inhaled when vaping
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Posted by Dallas Moore on 19th Nov 2015
With the low wattage performance and top-fill design this tank is amazing! Low cost with great results.
No more burning the roof of your mouth
Posted by val on 1st Aug 2015
I tried sub ohm with the Kanger Subtank mini, but for some reason, it kept spitting hot juice out even at 10 W range on 1.2 or .5 ohm coil. I purchased the OBS T-VCT because it has a bar above the coil to avoid hot juice hitting the roof of my mouth, and it had the 6ML tank, which puts the heat farther away from my lips. This tank is beautiful. The .25 ohm coil has the best performance, now vaping at about 26W, and no burnt mouth. Love the top loading as well, so much more fun. only con is it is more difficult to take apart to clean than the kanger was. But maybe i need to read the directions again :)
quality tank with loads of features!
Posted by meanvapes on 16th Jul 2015
I really like this tank, love the sleeved outside with open viewing window that protects the glass but still lets you see the juice level. Top fill is a plus and great capacity! The only downside for me is that I like to vape with a little more wattage then this tank can handle, Some 80w-100w coils would be perfect!
Posted by David Pursche (Easy Vapor RI ) on 29th Jun 2015
Great flavor, good vapor! Love the ni 200 coils