Kanger Kbox 120W Mod
The new Kbox 120 is one of the latest additions from Kanger, supporting down to 0.05 atomizer and now has support for Nickel, titanium, stainless steel and nichrome wires.
The KBox 120W utilizes its latest onboard chip-set with atomizer sensor technology at an astounding rate of 1000 times per second, improving temperature regulation accuracy and enhancing consistency of every puff. Furthermore, the improved temperature module supports fantastic performance with a wide range of common heating elements, including Nichrome (NiCr), for perfect pairing with today's top tanks. Under normal usage, the KBox 120W is capable of executing a multiple of tasks, adjusting to variable output banding on wattage, voltage, and current battery capacity with 360kHz high speed synchronous DC-DC control mode.
1 . Temperature control function supporting the Nickel, Titanium, Stainless steel and Nichrome wire.
2. Support 0.05 ohm coil.
3. Temperature regulation of 1000 times per second makes the taste much softer.
4. 360kHz high speed synchronous DC-DC control mode, ultra low output ripple, maximum efficiency is more than 97%
5. Smart identification and balancing battery charging, matching any model of adapter from 300mA to 2A, the maximum battery charging current is up to 1.8A.
6. PCB with unique serial number of global anti-counterfeiting, guarantee quality.
7. Ultra low quiescent current, under the state of quiescence much reduce stand by power dissipate.
8. Safety protection include: High temperature , reverse , short circuit , low voltage , battery charging and discharge protection of single cell.
9. Adopting large number of TI Infineon and other high stability performance chips from the United States.
10. With USB upgrade function.
Posted by Linda on 23rd Apr 2016
Love this! Works well with most tanks. A great price .........love it
Posted by ROB on 11th Apr 2016
Kanger has been in the lead for quite a while, and the Kbox line has been great.
The price of the Kbox is insane, but hey, makes you want to buy one, haha.
All the functions you need. Did I mention the price is great? yes it is.
The only downside is the ohm lock of the coil.
Posted by ravi ramsinghani on 15th Feb 2016
This website is intended for adults 18 years or older. If you are not legally able to purchase tobacco or nicotine products in the state where you live, please visit another site.
Confirm your age below: